82 yr old. Passing loose stools mixed with blood, left abdominal soreness. Had colectomy pereviously. Reason for soreness?

Thanks. I ve been constipated recently. After breaking 5 ribs, have been taking 1 Aleve a day for 5 weeks for pain. Stopped med a few days ago and am over the constipation but with very loose stools . Yesterday afternoon I took one Advil 200 for pain. Last night I developed bruising on coccyx when sitting. Loose stools again today and last one was very bloody, mixed throughout stools. Also have pain and soreness on lower left abdomen. Have no history of rectal bleeding but have a colectomy due to perforated colon in 2008 from abcessed diverticula (no colostomy ).I am an 82 year-old female.
Asked On : Tue, 15 Jan 2013