82 years old noticed brown discoloration on feet, pain in spine and leg, coughing. Concerned

My grandmother is 82 years old. She is African American. About 2 weeks ago, she noticed brown discoloration on her feet . Along with this she said it feels like spiders are crawling under her skin and sometime her feet feel hot. She also has severe pain coming down the left side of her leg. She said it starts from her spine on down. We are not sure if this is a combination of things going on or if it s one big problem. Can you please help? Also a separate problem she has had for about 1 1/2 years is a consistant cough , that none of the doctors are sure what the cough comes from. She has been given medication to soothe the cough at nights. She is a very active 82 year old, so we are not talking about your average 82 year old!
Asked On : Sat, 14 Jul 2012