81 yr old, diabetic, very less heart pumping, breathlessness. Taking medications. Should I start Zaart, oxetol?

Good afternoon sir. I am jacob from mumbai and my mother is 81 yrs old. recent 2D echo concluded that her heart pumping is only 30%.She is on cardivas 3.125 mg & Angispan TR 2.6. She also takes simcard 10 mg, ramipril 1.25 mg,clopilet 75 mg,qutan 25 mg. she is diabetic for the last 45 years and takes human mixtard twice @ 25 ( mrng) and 10 ( night). She is getting breathlessness at times, after a recent hospitalisation to remove a carbuncle. She used to take oxetol 300 mg twice daily for the last one year.She was also taking losartan ( zaart) 25 mg for the last 5 years.She was taking amitryn also before. but now the new doctor took out all these medicies. What should I do?. I heard that Zaart is good to maintain kidneys.should i continue to give her all these medicines or since her creatine is 2.1, I should start zaart?. should I start oxetol?. Pl. advise
Asked On : Sat, 9 Feb 2013