81 years old, had stroke. Not taking food and medicine. What can be done?

My mum is 81, just had a stroke (with bleed , if that helps) and since she was put into a nursing home about 10 weeks ago has lost 12 kilos in weight, is refusing food and is only taking small sips of fluid and only if someone persists. I am so worried about her. We ve discovered she is now not taking her heart , choloestrol and anti psychotic medication (it has been found in her room obviously been spat out). How long can this go on. She is under 6st now.
Asked On : Wed, 1 Aug 2012