80 yrs old suffered 2 massive strokes with paralysis, limited speech, also suffers IBS, atrial fibrillation. Life expectancy ?

My mom is 80 years old and suffered a massive stroke on Christmas Eve. Two weeks later, she suffered an additional stroke while residing in a skilled nursing facility for rehabilitation and therapy. The secondary stroke occurred after receiving 325 mg of aspirin . Two different doctors have recommended Hospice Care. Her symptoms are: paralysis on her right side (her right side is dead weight ), her speech is very limited (for the most part, she just talks gibberish), she has difficulty swallowing (she can only swallow pureed food, and can only swallow thickened liquids without aspirating). Her other health problems are: Congestive Heart Failure , Atrial Fibrillation , Irritable Bowel Syndrome . It is heartbreaking to see her this way. She has an advance directive that indicates that her wishes are to not use extreme measures to continue her life if her quality of life is compromised (which, of course, it is.) If her medications are reduced to only help with comfort and pain relief, do you have an educated guess as to her life expectancy? I forgot to mention that since the stroke, she is highly agitated and frustrated.
Asked On : Mon, 21 Jan 2013