80 yrs. In need of cataract surgery. Suggested to Dr. Yee Pin Lin who is with K-S, no details on web. Concerned

I may need cataract surgery soon. I do not want to have eye surgery with a completely unknown ophthalmologist. I have been to see Dr. Schatte at the West clinic before. But I have been turned over to a Dr. Yee-Pin Lin whom I can find nothing about on the Web. I feel she must have been with K-S a very short time. This is not a medical question but I am concerned. My eyes are precious to me! A. Hansen (I am 80 yrs. old and in the Kelsey Advantage Plan.)
Asked On : Fri, 18 Oct 2013