80 yr old, taking medication for diabetes. Mostly hypoglycemic, can I reduce the dosage of Cetapin 1/2?

hello Doctor, I am from India, Can I ask u a question My mother is 80 yrs old and a diabetic for past 5 yrs. At present she is on the following drugs Amaryl 1mg Ongypa 5mg 1tablet per day Cetapin XR 1 - 0 1 after food 500 mg Tayo 1 0 1 after food Clopilet 75 mg on alternate days Nebicard SM - 1/2 Fibrator - 10 mg once a day.. Her sugar is very low at abot 80 mg in the morning , Most of the day she is hypoglycemic... Can I make the Cetapin 1/2 Pls let me know asap My email id is YYYY@YYYY Thank Uhe
Asked On : Tue, 1 Jan 2013