80 yr old. Prescribed Sucralfate, Nexium. Constant pain. Unable to eat, drink . Suggestions?

My doctor ordered Sucralfate-1 gm & Nexium 0 40 mg. I am 80 years of age - female & taking both these meds for a week - I cannot eat any solid foods & have constant pain along with losinf almost 20 lbs - I am in so much agony I am ready to call rescue to be admitted to the hospital. I take several other medications but was advised by my doctor they would not interfere - I do believe he was in error since I am very weak & unable to keep anything in my stomach - even liquids. PLEASE HELP
Asked On : Thu, 28 Mar 2013