80 year old, weakness, dry mouth. On prozac, wellbutrin. All tests normal. Advise?

My mom just turned 80 years old. She is very healthy. She became weak over a couple month period and now can hardly walk. (We had to get her a walker to use at home because she fell twice). She has had every test ran and Dr can find nothing wrong. Thyroid, heart, ct and mri of brain,ct of belly, blood test, nothing! Which is great but she is not able get around due to weakness. NO pain at all. She is on antidepressants. prosac and wellbutrin. (sorry for the spelling) We took her to ER and 2 weeks after that took her back and had her admitted. Two days in the hospital she did perk up some. She lives alone but 4 kids and 6 sisters that are in and out. She is very social.(was)
There is something wrong with her and she is not imagining this. She needs help! One more thing ..her mouth is stay so dry and she has to carry a bottle of water with her. Not diabetic either. Thank you for any ideas!
Her Daugher
Asked On : Sat, 6 Apr 2013