8 yrs old having small lumps inside neck for last one year. What is it?

Hello.. Previously, my son had these small lumps inside his neck . It was brought to my attention last year in his school, they have annual check-up. Informed his pediatrician about this matter and they did a test to see if it s tb. Fortunately, it s not and I was told that it will be gone before he s 7 yrs old. He s 8 now and I could still feel lumps inside his neck, small ones. He s not sick. If you don t mind, could you give me any details on what is it?
Asked On : Sun, 3 Jun 2012