8 yr old son prescribed Azithral, has bad stomach ache, vomited once. Reasons ?

Hi, my 8 years old son has been prescribed Azithral 200, 5ml once a day for 7 days. Today is his 2nd day of this antibiotic . Also he is on nebulizer (levolin 1.25mg+budecort 0.5 mg), 4 times a day. He is also been given Tixylix syrup, 5 ml 3 times a day. He has been having bad stomach ache the last few hours. Has also vomited once. What can I give to him, for relief. He has been diagnosed with asthma since the last year and a half, since we moved to India from the US. Please advice, thank you very much.
Asked On : Wed, 22 Aug 2012