8 yr old hit on the left side just above ear, complains of pain while chewing/coughing. Advise ?

My 8 year old daughter got hit in the head by another child s head in the park today. She was hit on the left side just above her ear I suppose right around or above her temple. She s complaining it hurts especially when she coughs or chews or touches it. She s not complaining of any nausea , dizziness , vision changes, or anything else. Should I take her to be evaluated? Her pupils seem fine as well. Please advise.
Asked On : Tue, 21 Aug 2012