8 yr old has occasional diarrhea, low body temperature. Blocked nose due to fall. Are these related ?

Hi. My 8years old son has occasional diarrhea that last a day or two, than stool becomes normal for a week. This is for the last two months. He has low body temperature (35 degrees)and always complains that he feels cold even when all the family is feeling warm. My son has a blocked nose due to a fall on the face when he was two, so he doesn t breath well and get tired very easily after physical exercises at school. The doctor told me than that the fracture cannot be fixed til he is 18 yrs old. He is a big boy. Measures 140 cm, and weigh 40 kilos. We used to live in a desert atmosphere and we always ran to emergency for ventoline doses. Now he only needs vent oline occasionally. I don t know if all this is related. But am concerned because I don t feel that my son is capable to do what he likes in regards to physical activities. Also he has a very short memory , and suffer in spelling. Please advise. Thank you
Asked On : Thu, 20 Dec 2012