8 years old diagnosed with bronchial asthma but getting stomach ache and vomiting after taking tea. Is this bloating ?

My son he s 8 years old and he was diagnosed with having bronchial asthma when he was a baby, that s the only medical history . Yesterday he woke up with a tummy ache and i took him to the doctor and they said it was just the stomach bug. The doctor didn t prescribed anything but today he woke up that his tummy hurts he even has trouble standing up because he says his tummy really hurts i made him some tea. yesterday he vomited 3 times and did a little loose but very small amount. What could it be or would this be bloating and that s why his tummy really hurts..? thanks
Asked On : Sun, 14 Aug 2011