8 year old with tingling sensation on the upper thigh, seating. Have petechiae. Advice?

hi im leah mother of 8 year old boy whos suffering from a tickling sensation on his both upper first episodes are not often but lately it occurs worried weve been to the hospital many son had a blood test fbe and they told us its normal,now we are waiting for the blood film to really know what happen to my son.he couldnt control the tickling sensation and hes sweaty evrytime he had it.he also has a petechial that comes out only all over his neck same spot evrytime he had them.and sometimes it associated with the tickling sensation on both upper kindly help me explain whats really happening to my child.
Asked On : Mon, 29 Apr 2013