8 year old with bumps around the belly button. Took antibiotics for chicken pox. Blister on testicle. Worried

my son is 8 years medical problems...i noticed he had pimple like bumps on his stomach and around belly button..maybe 6 or 7 of them they stayed for a while took to doc they said maybe he was getting over chicken pox gave antibiotic...they didnt go away..i started putting lanacain and antibiotic ointment on them they faded but left small scars in places where they were at...this morning noticed he had a pimple like blister on the side of his makiin him appt tomorow..but very worried..could you please tell me what you think. thanku!
Asked On : Thu, 25 Apr 2013