8 year old kid had sudden stabbing pain in right temple area

Tonight my 8 year son had sudden stabbing pain in his right temple area, so much that he was crying on and off because of it. I have been a migraine sufferer for years, of course, I don t know if this has anything to do with him. I am very concerned for him. We put ice on it, and some pressure also helped in the temple area. He said there were no other symptoms...although he did want me to be quiet and turn off the lights. Thank you for your help.
Asked On : Thu, 3 Mar 2011