8 year old having swollen lymph nodes behind the ear, fever, headache and cough. Should be worried?

My daughter is 8 and has had 2 swollen lymph nodes about 4 inches down from her ear for about 4 weeks now. She currently has had a fever of 100-103 for the past 4 days with not much else other than a head ache and a bit of a cough . Should I be concerned about the lymph nodes? They aren t appearing to go down and it s been a month. Are there a few basic blood tests we can run to make sure she is just fighting colds, flu bugs etc and it s not something worse? Thank-you, Amanda
Asked On : Fri, 18 Jan 2013