8 year old having stomach pain and fever while recovering from pneumonia. Have low WBC. Chances of leukemia?

My 8 yr old daughter has had on & off stomach pain for 4 mo. She was diagnosed with pneumonia 5/13/12 after 4 hospital visits because her only complaint was high fever and abdominal pain . She complains of being tired off & on and does look pale at times. 6 days ago she got a fever & started complaining of her stomach hurting again. The fever ranges from 100-103. She isn t eating much either. I took her to the urgent care center yesterday thinking it might be the pneumonia again, but the chest xray was normal, she was negative for strep , mono, UTI & her CBC was normal except for a low WBC . I know this could just be viral, but she has no nausea, vomiting, diarrhea etc that you would expect from your typical virus. Could she have some kind of leukemia with a basically normal CBC? How long should I let this fever go on before we go back to the DR? What other tests should I be asking them to perform? Thanks for your time.
Asked On : Sat, 8 Sep 2012