8 year old having numbness in the lower face and fingers. Had non febrial seizures in the past. Due to benign rolandic epilepsy? Family history of MS

My 8 year-old-daughter has been experiencing numbness in the lower part of her face (cheeks, chin , tip of nose ) and fingers. She has had nonfebrial seizures in the past. The numbness was first associated with only the right side of her face and would happen only periodically. Then it progressed to her chin and then included the left side of her face. Her fingers are the most recent manifestation of the numbness. Now the numbness is pretty much constant and we have her rate the degree of numbness on a 1-10 scale (its usually between 6-10) Could this be some type of interictal discharges caused by benign rolandic epilepsy? I am concerned that she may have a tumour or MS. My father s sister has MS and, although I realize that my daughter is probably too young to present with MS symptoms, I wanted to mention my aunt just in case it is relevant.
Asked On : Sun, 27 May 2012