8 year old feeling dizzy. Due to allergy?

My 8year old son who is always healthy is saying he is feeling dizzy when he closes his eyes and lay down
He has had some phlem in the am from allergy issues but we have not been giving him any meds, he has been playing baseball tonight I asked the coach about any head injury he said nothing but it's very dusty outside (we live in as)

Asked On : Sat, 13 Apr 2013
Allergist and Immunologist 's  Response
Some children donot tolerate animal milk
if we add animal milk and diary they start getting symptomps
i think you try to stop milk and diay products which are animal proteins
and add other sustances like juices fruits soups instead of milk and diary