8 year old child, defecates suddenly. On medications for ADHD. Treatment?

My eight year old nephew defecates on himself and does not feel the need to clean himself up until someone tells him to do so. He is also defecating outside like an animal and when confronted say it was coming too fast he could not make it inside. I find this answer unacceptable as he has taken the time to go where his feces will be on display. Per my brother, his father, his physician said there is no need to test him for autism ..he does not show any signs. He does how ever take two medications for ADHD .
Asked On : Sat, 21 Jul 2012