8 year old. Having headache, pain in lower part of back of head. Should <br>I be worried?

Hi there, I am seeking for help with regards to my 8 year old daughter s headache . Would you kindly help please? Thanks in advance. My daughter complaints about having this pain this evening around the lower part of the back of her head, According to her, she had a head on knock with her friend this morning ( around 11am) during play time while the 2 of them were running towards each other. They both fell forward ( face downward) on to the ground ( bricks ). She says she didn t feel disorientated at that time. She felt the headache around 2pm. She was feeling very sleepy this evening ( 6pm) and temperature was 37.6 C . No vomit so far. Currently headache is not as bad as it was in the afternoon and temperature has come down. Should I be worried ? How long will this headache last? Should I have her checked? Please, we need specialist s advice. Appreciate it !!!
Asked On : Mon, 4 Mar 2013