8 year old. Dog bite, canine tooth impression seen. Dog is rabies injected. What should I do?

Hi, my 8 year old child is bitten by my pet dog over her waists, two canine tooth impressions can be seen, looks like two dots not deep just on the skin. there was no bleeding , i have cleaned it with detol and applied poviodine iodine ointment. my dog has been vaccinated for rabies 6 months back and the dog is one year and nine months old, dog has been given all the vaccines time to time. two vaccinations has been given to the dog one at the age of 3months and another at the age of one year three months. what should i do.
Asked On : Sat, 10 Nov 2012