1. Dog bites requires medical attention.
2. Clean the site of the bite (wrist). Wash it carefully with soap and water, then hold it under
running water for a few minutes to rinse away bacteria.
3. your child’s up-to-date on her tetanus
4. You should also call the doctor if, over the next few days, you notice any signs of infection,
such as redness
, swelling, warmth, or pus. Your child may be prescribed a course of antibiotics.
5. On safe side he have to give rabipur vaccine
3 shots on 0,3 ,7 days
"I WISH YOUR CHILD GOOD HEALTH"
Regards- Dr.Sagar Mhatre