8 weeks pregnant, vomiting bright green bile, weight loss, dark brown spotting, throat pain. Cure?

I m 8 weeks pregnant. Been vomiting constantly for a week and have lost 8 lbs in 6 days. I haven t had solid food in over a week. No liquids in 3 days. I have been vomiting bright green bile all day. Probably 20 times. The last 2 times has been dark brown with stuff floating in it. My throat hurts so maybe I cut it? Trying I decide of I need to do to the ER. It would be very inconvenient becausey husband is away and my 2 kids are in bed. Help. Thanks.
Asked On : Sat, 9 Feb 2013
With such severe vomiting in pregnancy with weight loss and unable to eat nything I would advice you to get admitted in ER immediately,start of with intravenous pints and injections for stopping the vomitting. Better get admitted before it is late and you get extremely dehydrated and go into ketoacidosis.