8 weeks pregnant, stabbing pain in head, chest, back and pelvic pain. Normal symptoms?

hi, my name is XXXXXXXX, ive been recently experiencing stabbing like pains in one spot of the top of my head, when it accurs i feel angry and weak. I have been having this pain for about 2 to 3 months now, same spot everytime along with pain in temples. along with chest pains, can you please tell me what i should do about this cronic pain i call it.? Ive been having lower back pain and pelvic pain , but i just found out im 8 weeks pregnant, is it normal to be experiencing so much pain during pregnancy?
Asked On : Sat, 8 Dec 2012