8 weeks pregnant. Suffering from depression, anxiety. Took three Xanac tablets. Affect baby?

Hello, i am currently 8 weeks pregnant and feeling a bit depressed and anxious. I have a history of depression and anxiety (successfully treated in the past) however the drugs i used ( Xanax and Prozac )are either cat.C or D, so unsafe in pregnancy. One night however i felt so panicky and etremely anxious that i took 3 tablets x 0.25mg of Xanax to help me survive the night! I was only 6 weeks pregnant then and i took it only ONCE! However im very worried now about the possible risk i might have exposed my baby to :( Please advise, how likely it is that my baby will have problems now? I feel very bad about what i did :( Thank you Maggie
Asked On : Sat, 5 Jan 2013