8 weeks pregnant. Prescribed Susten, folic acid, ecospirin, argin sachets. Are all these medicines really necessary?

hi doctor, i am from india and i am 8 weeks pregnant and my doctor had given me ovipure hp 500 injection since the time i was 5 weeks pregnant, on a bi-weekly basis and she says will continue this. i do not have any history of miscarriage and this was my first unplanned pregnancy. my doctor has also given me medicines such as: susten 400 to be used as vaginal inserts twice a day folic acid 5mg once a day ecosprin 75 once a day argin sachets once a day but i would prefer having least medicines and keep the growth natural. my age is 28, height 5 feet 3in, weight 60kgs. let me know if i should continue with all the medicines, as i am aware that folic acid is a must. other than that do i really need to take the medicines? regards
Asked On : Sat, 23 Feb 2013