8 weeks child on breastfeed, getting white and yellow stringy bowel movements. Feels in pain. Is it normal? Worrisome

I have an 8 week old baby girl who Im breastfeeding , who seems to always be in pain when she s about to make a bowel movement , she s consistently cranky and usually crying a majority of the time she s awake. Just recently she had a bowel movement that was yellow consistency with white stingy things. She seems to spit up just about all the milk she takes down on a regular basis. Is this normal? Is there anything I need to do, as far as my diet is concerned?
Asked On : Wed, 11 Jul 2012