8 mths Pregnant. Suffering from Crohn's stage 4. Baby underweight. Suggestions?

yes please my daughter is due april 13 2013 she has crohns stage 4 she has 2 other children 6 and 2 she went this morning to have a ultra sound and check up they told her the baby is under weight is measuring at only 34 works and weighs appx 5.1 pounds on her way home they called her to come right back to ahve a stress test could you please tell me what is happening she ahd no problems withn the other 2 pregnancys except she dosent gain really any weight thank you
Asked On : Fri, 22 Mar 2013