8 months pregnant, nosebleeds, blood clots in throat. Cause of worry?

Hi there, im 8months pregnant and thus far my pregnancy has been quite uneventful which is great. I have a question though. I sometimes get nosebleeds, and lately for the last 2 weeks I have noticed that when I clear the back of my throat I get lumps of coagulated blood (or blood clots) that I end up having to spit out. Is this something that I should be worried about. I have had no recent nosebleeds lately, so im just not sure where it would be coming from?
Asked On : Mon, 1 Oct 2012