8 months pregnant, have severe contractions, bleeding post intercourse. Normal?

Hi,I m 8 Months Pregnant with my first kid,And sunday night i had sex and my boyfriend had blood on him.. and I went to the bathroom and there was blood in the pee. And I Just went to the bath room and there was blood again.... I ve been having false contractions but on sunday after the sex they ve been really bad and Feel worse then they were before :/ Is it normal to Bleed and have really bad Contractions after sex and the day after sex.?
Asked On : Fri, 18 Jan 2013