8 months pregnant, have constant leg cramps in calf muscles, sharp pain. Any solution ?

I m 8 months pregnant, my baby is due the 29th of next month. I generally have leg cramps 1005 of the time throughout the day. Sometimes, maybe every 2 days, the pain is so sharp it feels like someone is taking razor blades to the inside of my calf muscles. When this happens, it has me completely immobile, crying if nothing else because of the pain. the daily pain is about a 7 out of 10 but when I get the shooting pain it s probably about a 15 out of 10. I ve never experienced something like that before.
Asked On : Thu, 6 Dec 2012