8 months pregnant. Have been using TiK. Worried about abnormality of the baby. OTC drug for abortion?

I am 8monthes pregnant and i have bine using tik without me knowing that i am pregnent.i found out i was pregnent about 2weeks ago.i stoped using drugs. I am so scerd that this child might be abnormal becouase of the drug that i used i will not be able to live with myself knowing it was myfalt. My docters dnt want to over board the baby is there a tablet on the market that i can use to abort this unborn baby by myself and will i get it over the counter at any pharmacy. Please , please help me.
Asked On : Sat, 1 Dec 2012
Hi and welcome to the site. Unfortunately, this late into the pregnancy, there isn't any safe way of aborting the baby. I'm very sorry that you find yourself in this situation. The impact of a baby from use of TiK is very unpredictable. Some babies even of heavy users do perfectly well as long as they are raised in a situation without further substance use. Physical effects can be very unpredictable and may appear later in childhood. But mental and social effects may appear earlier and may respond to specific therapy. Children would need very specific teaching in behavioral control and social skills.