8 month old sitting or turning over. Genetic or chromosomal disorder suspected. Excessive hair growth on the feet. Why?

my 8 month old grandson is not developing well - cannot sit up and is not trying to turn over. He has had some testing which seems to be indicating he has some kind of genetic or chromosomal disorder that will leave him developing very late and with the intellectual level of a 10 year old. It was noticed he had excessive hair on his fee when in utro. What is this can you explain?
Asked On : Thu, 28 Mar 2013