8 month old has continuous fever, on tylenol and ibuprofen. Also took Rocephin for tonsils. Advise ?

My 8 month old son woke up early Tuesday morning with a fever. I gave him both tylenol and ibuprofen . He still had a fever on Wednesday the highest being 101.7. I took him to his pcp and stated possible Roseola , but didnt prescribe him anything. Thursday he still had the fever and loss of appetite with low urination output. So I took him to Urgent Care. PA-C stated he has Tonsillitis and gave him 2 doses of Rocephin 250mg with Lidocaine IM. PA-C also prescribed Amoxicillin BID x 10 days. Today is Friday and he had fever around 3pm 100.9 so I gave him Tylenol and Ibuprofen. It went down. But now my son is very fussy and his temp is around 96.4. Should I be alarmed with such low body temp. I take it with a digital ear thermometer. Please advise. Thanks
Asked On : Tue, 28 Aug 2012