8 month old had injury on the head. Playing normally. Should be concerned?

Hello: My 8-month old son just hit his head on his eyebrow area on the right side. He slipped while crawling and hit the table. He cried for about 3-4 minutes then calmed down but would not let me put ice on it. He played pretty normally after that. Do I need to be worried? Should I see my family doctor tomorrow morning? Thank you.
Asked On : Fri, 10 Aug 2012
Hello sir/madam,
I am highly concerned about your child's injury. If the bleeding has subsided, then there is nothing emergency. But you should consult your family doctor for the wound management. You should watch out for danger signs like persistant and recurrent vomiting, loss of consciousness, convulsion, not taking feeds well. If any of the above symptoms are seen, you should immediately take him to hospital as these are signs of intracranial haemorrhage. Do not worry , your child will be well soon. Thank you