8 inches penis at 13 year old. Is this normal ?

Hi, I just had my 13 birthday last week. I don't have armpit hair or hair on my legs at all. My penis is 8 inches,Is this normal or I am considered as a freak ? Thanks
Asked On : Sat, 15 May 2010
  Anonymous's Response
I don't think u measured right?

You often don't get armpit hair until a while later. I do but I am the exception since I am a year younger than 13 and have it. Hair on your legs? I have for many years but I don't think it is odd since I never really look at  my friends legs. Your dick is 8 inches? Sometimes it will vary during puberty, mine does but only by a hals of an inch. 8 inches is not weird and size does not matter.