7th month pregnancy, have severe body itching. LFT showed high SGPT and SGOT. Will this affect the baby?

Hi I am currently in 7th month of my pregnancy and for past couple of days i m feeling itching on whole body specially on hands, legs and foot . I got my LFT done last week and relaized that SGPT and SGOT levels are really high..SGPT is 810 IU/L and SGOT is 366 IU/L. I am really worried is this going to effect my baby ? I ma really worried please suggest ....what precautions i can take to bring it normal ?
Asked On : Tue, 16 Oct 2012