7th month of pregnancy, urine test shows pus cells 3-4, epithelial cells 10-12. Any problems ?

hi, my 7th month of pregnancy started on dec 1st.i took blood test. glucose level is normal, 95 in fasting and 112 post fasting. Uric acid was 2.4. Haemoglobin was 11.4. Under urine test, pus cell was 3-4 HPF and Epithelial cell was 10-12 hpf and RBC was nil which was high compared to normal range which any serious problem exist?? My age is 25 first baby aborted in jan when i was 2 month due to missed heart beat, this is second time am conceived. baby was weighing 612 gms and 148 heart beat/min when i took scanning in sixth month.
Asked On : Sun, 9 Dec 2012