79yrs old. History of Thyroid removed. Taking low dose RX. Had seizures and tiredness. Time to become normal?

I am 79 yo female, thyroid surgically removed at age 16. January this year my RX was increased from 125 mcg to 150 mcg however the mail in pharmacy filled the RX incorrectly and I was taking 50mcg for over four and a half months. Had three seizures and about that time the incorrect dosage was discovered. My TSG was 8.94 T3 2.51 T4 1.37. My GP increased dose to 125mcg in late April and new blood work ordered this week. I have not had any more seizures since the increase and mental fog has cleared considerably and peripheral edema decreased however I continue to have no energy, tired and sleepy all the time, cold then hot when no one else is and skin still dry, nails brittle and just still feel generally punk. How long can I expect before levels may return to normal range and energy levels increase. I am still steadily gaining weight also.
Asked On : Fri, 31 Aug 2012