76 yrs old, urine analysis shows albumin. How to reduce it ?

My mom is a 76 yrs old. Last week she had a Urin Analysis and these are the result come on the report and please let me know how it can be reduce the Urin Albumin? APPEARANCE : Clear, COLOUR: Straw, REACTION: Acid, SPECIFIC GRAVITY: 1.025, ALBUMIN: Present(+++), GLUCOSE: Nil, KETONE: Nil, BILE PIGMENTS: Nil, BILW SALTS: Nil, BLOOD: Nil, EXCESS OF PHOSPHATES: Nil. Urine Culture: No Growth, ELECTROPHORESSIS OF URINE FOR BENCE JONES PROTINE: No monoclonal light chain present. She has BP 140/65, CRP: 0.74 mg/dl, SERUM CREATININE: 1.5 mg/100ml.
Asked On : Sun, 28 Oct 2012