76 year old has dizziness, blurred vision and loss of balance. Should we see a Neurologist?

My father is 76 yrs old and has been having dizzy spells when he goes to get up or when he closes his eyes. He also has blurred vision and loss of balance, ringing or the sound of locusts constantly in the ears. I took him to an ENT and she said he had some wax build up, which she removed and did a hearing test . That was ok for a man his age, she said. Should I take him to a neurologist next? I would like for them to do a MRI or CT of his brain just to be sure it isn t something more serious.
Asked On : Thu, 14 Mar 2013