75 years old women is having continue bleeding since one month

75 years old women is having continue bleeding since one month past my mother is 75 years old now she is having continue bleeding since one month past. the m c was already stopped about 25 years back . she was having birth control copreti inside some 35 years back. it was not removed. kindly guide the midicine like antiboitic tonic or proper medicine so that her heavy bleeding may stopped immedietly please.
Asked On : Mon, 14 Jun 2010
Hello.welcome.There are medicines available which can stop the bleeding.After bleeding stops get her investigated and get her uterus removed in consultation with the gynecologist.good luck.