7.5 months pregnant, husband snorted bath salts while trying for pregnancy, smoked spice, harmful to foetus ?

I am 7.5 months pregnant and I have just found out that my husband was snorting bath salts at the time I got pregnant. I do not smoke drink nothing period . I am very hurt to learn he has done this and I am scared this may have caused damage to the baby. He may have been smoking spice at the same time. Do you know if by him being the one using these items would harm my baby?
Asked On : Sat, 5 May 2012
Hello Hoy,
Welcome here on hcm.
I will suggest you to go for usg for fetal development and if there is nothing wrong found than dont worry.
Ask your husband to stop these bad practices for future for ever.