7.5 month old baby. Unable to lift head while lying on back, not recognizing mother, unable to sit. Bera report shows hearing loss in both ears. Other tests normal. Recommend

seven and half months baby not able to lift his headmy seven and half month old son is having these symptoms please help me to cope with the situation.his weight is 8kg now and born with 3 kg of weight and cried immediately after birth.
1 not able to react on any sound (bera done, report showing severe hearing loss in both ear, VEP is normal)
2 still not recognizing mother or any kin (head size is little bit bigger but MRI read normal,EEG normal,Echo normal,
3 not able to lift his head while lying on back. but can lift head while in prone position
4 not able to sit, if we try to get him sit with support he shows stiffness,some time he sit for a while otherwise try to stretch on bed.he truns on bed himself
5 he is crying like a normal baby but not laughing some time smiles
Transthoracic Echo Doppler Report says:
No structural heart desease
No evidence of any hypertrophy of ventricles
Normal ventricular function and dimension
please suggest me what to do now.
all other activities are normal (eating,sleeping,passing stool,urine,can lift his both leg and bring leg near his mouth, licks his both hand and catch any article with both hand)
waiting your valuable suggestin please
Asked On : Wed, 1 May 2013