74 yr old fell, had minor bruises on knee, hip, elbow, seems normal. Should I watch for internal bleeding ?

HI, my Mum who is 74 was knocked over by our dog yesterday while out walking him on the street. She fell on the pavement and bumped her head. She has a few minor bruises on her knee , hip and elbow . The bump on her head came straight out, about the size of a large egg. She was very shaken up. When I finally got her home she said she was fine. In the afternoon she just felt tired and a bit of a head ache. I gave her ibuprofen . In the evening she had a hot bath and went to bed. Before she went I asked her all the normal questions; She said she had no headache , didn t feel dizzy or sick, she s walking ok and said she really didn t need to go to AnE. I m just worried about her because of her age. She is also on Thyroxine (75mg). Is there any other thing I should watch for, especially in the case of internal bleeding? Thank you
Asked On : Tue, 4 Dec 2012