73 yr old. Had bypass surgery to remove aneurysm from artery pressing the vocal chord. Advised another surgery. Opinion?

My Uncle who is 73 yrs. old had by pass surgery to remove an aneurysm from an artery that was pressing against his vocal cord one week ago. His voice is still raspy & they needed to do more work on some other arteries but couldn t because they didn t want to risk him having a stroke . They are talking about more surgery for the other arteries (stents) and vocal cord for sometime in March. He is extremly weak and can t walk on his own, barely able to feed himself and now they are sending him to rehab at another facility. He does have high blood pressure, problems with his blood clotting, very bad rheumatoid arthritis (joints swollen & painful). Why so much weakness and as for another surgery I m wondering if he should possible not have it due to all the weakness he is having.
Asked On : Sun, 3 Feb 2013