72 year old having low sugar levels. Unconscious, weak. Have diabetes. Will multivitamins and proteins help?

My Mother age 72 years, 15 days back suffered from low sugar in the body, the sugar level goes down to 22.
she become unconsious for 6 days, Now she became consious .But to much weakness, she cant sit, or move from one side to another side on the bed. she is diabetic. is any multivitamins and protins will help her to recover his illness. she is in the in patient in the KEM hospital , Pune ( India)
Asked On : Tue, 9 Apr 2013