70 years old, stress, hot flashes, tingling sensation, chills, lack of sleep. On Celexa medication. Heart problem?

I am a 70 year old woman who has been under a lot of stress for the past 1 year. The past 3 days I have been getting waves of what feels like hot flashes along with a tingling or goosebump sensation over my whole body. I then get chilled feeling. I started taking 20mg of Celexa about 6 weeks ago and wonder if that, lack of sleep, and recently poor eating could be causing this. I am feeling very anxious and immediately worry about heart. Do you have any thoughts? Thank you.
Asked On : Sun, 8 Apr 2012